It is a very big decision to become part of another brand. In our conversations with potential licencees, including those who have gone on to join us, many have spoken about the emotional difficulty of giving up a brand name that has been carefully built up, sometimes over many years. At Nolands we understand this, far more than most. We too have built a brand that we’re very proud of and appreciate the weight of this decision.
That said, we have seen, time and again, the immediate benefits of practicing under the Nolands name. And the enormous potential for the future.
These are some of the benefits of becoming a Nolands Licencee:
• Young and dynamic brand.
• Becoming part of one of the fastest growing practices in the country and one which is rapidly becoming a preferred alternative to the big four.
• Opportunities to provide increased & improved services to your clients by leveraging off larger skills base.
• Central compliance in respect of IRBA issues.
• Pool of resources at your disposal including different skills sets.
• On-going marketing support through advertising, brochures, web presence, Community initiatives, sponsorships, branded client gifts, PR, newsletters, social media, events
• BEE strategy support
• IT and recruitment resources and support.
• Exposure to international alliance.
• Ability to use other licensed offices for work in specific locations in SA and worldwide e.g. stock takes, specialist advice in offshore locations
• Rated as one of the preferred training firms by trainee accountants
• Tried and tested business systems and processes.
• Savings on stationery, branding material, software licences etc. due to economies of scale.
• Access to Practice Management advice.
• Access to specialist advice through a panel of specialists in audit, IFRS, tax, company law, trusts, administration of deceased estates & estate planning.
• To arrange for a confidential chat, please fill in this short form and submit to us.